[projectaon] Re: 28thos Comment Period

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:09:06 +0100

On 23/06/2014 16:31, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:10 AM, David Davis <feline1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well the adjective for Thailand is Thai, so Chai is probably a perfectly good
adjectival form.

If the use of Chai as an adjective is widespread in the book
(honestly, I wasn't paying attention), then I think we should bow to
authorial usage since there's nothing essentially wrong with it, as
"Thai" shows (even though Magnamund doesn't have "Chailand").

OK, reverted "Chaian" to "Chai" and removed the corresponding errata entry. Fixed in xml.