[projectaon] Re: 28thos Comment Period

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:20:03 +0000

Given that the titles of books 27 and 28 are "Vampirium" and "The Hunger of
Sejanoz" it's likely that Sejanoz ate said ranger buddies.  I figure that LW
spirit-walked into the area, noted the Rangers' torn, blood-drained corpse and
then told the GM about to stoke his fires of determination and forestall a
futile rescue attempt.  Bottom line, it's best to assume Joe Dever meant it
when he says that they're dead.

If you're wearing leather boots, then you're wearing boots made of boot
leather.  If some object stabs through your leather boots into your foot, it
can be said that that it has penetrated your boot leather.  Section 70 should
also stay as is.

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:33:10 +0200
Subject: [projectaon] Re: 28thos Comment Period
From: hyperborean111@xxxxxxxxx
To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Section 70: "One splinter penetrates your boot leather and lodges in your left
foot". Shouldn't that be leather boot?

The Story So Far informs us that the Grandmaster's ranger buddies were slain by
Sejanoz in the last book. But section 219 in Vampirium says that they were just
unconscious. The narrator automatically assumes that they were killed rather
than taken captive. Is this a mistake, a revision, or a plot point for future
books?

Apart from that I'm wondering what the New Kingdoms are. They are
mentioned several times in the text, but they are never explained
(unless I missed something). Some kind of alliance, maybe?

The time has come for the final push to publish the last Lone Wolf

book. Let's take the next few days to take a final look at The Hunger

of Sejanoz to catch any problems that we have missed so far. If

nothing else, please take some time to play it through and report back

any issues you find by June 24. We'll plan to publish it on June 25.

Thanks to everyone for all the time you devote to Project Aon!

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/28thos/title.htm

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-less-simple/lw/28thos/title.htm

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/lw/28thos.htm