[projectaon] Re: 28thos Comment Period

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:47:29 -0700

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Jonathan Blake
<jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The time has come for the final push to publish the last Lone Wolf
> book. Let's take the next few days to take a final look at The Hunger
> of Sejanoz to catch any problems that we have missed so far. If
> nothing else, please take some time to play it through and report back
> any issues you find by June 24. We'll plan to publish it on June 25.

I just finished my play through.

103: are inside the tent -> are outside the tent [all of the tactics
the GM uses are designed to make the enemy flee the tent]

229: Horses are a way for life -> Horses are a way of life

241: Assumes that GM is carrying a bladed weapon aside from their Kai
Weapon which isn't necessarily true if arriving from 106. I can't
think of a simple fix.