[projectaon] Re: 27v Errata

  • From: David Davis <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:28:12 +0100

re: the mindblast/Mindblast/mind-blast:  surely it still is the Basic Kai
Discipline of Mindblast that is being referred to here?
David

  (er)    235, 281:       mindblast -> Mindblast
[jb: These don't seem to refer to a Kai Discipline but to a generic blast
of mind energy (e.g. "You launch a mindblast at the angry sergeant..."). I
can't find any other similar examples in the books. Instead, how about
"mind blast" in order to prevent confusion?]

I know it's being picky, but would a hyphenated form 'mind-blast' be better?