[projectaon] Re: 27v Errata

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:31:08 +0000

Well, we've had a little discussion over this issue, so, for at least some
people, it doesn't go without saying.  I suppose my argument for putting a
footnote in there is "why not?"  As you said, most of time people can choose
which item they want to do something with and they might assume that this is
the case here, despite what the text indicates.  Putting a footnote in fully
clarifies the situation.  So, unless it's just a pain in the ass to do or
otherwise a lot of work, I'd say to do it.