[project1dev] Re: Temple Update [Informative]

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:04:38 -0700

I don't think anyone is working on useless things at all :/ and I did
not mean to make Eric say what he just did, cuz of the offense I took
to what he said

I do have a tendency to say things no one else will say, I know that much.

You pissed me off with your comment Eric, and I wouldn't take back
anything of what I said in response.  If that leaves me liable then so
be it