[project1dev] Temple Update [Informative]

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:34:46 -0500

I've read a lot recently about confusion on where the temple stands and
what's next and who's doing what, so here's a break down as I know it.

DESIGN -  I am solely working on the functional design of the temple.
Status -
First floor  [COMPLETE]
Basement - All I have to do is place the elevator shaft, the functional
design is [COMPLETE]
Maze - 35% complete
Ceiling Trap Room - 0% complete [ small but complex ]
Beast Room - 0% complete [ undecided ]

By COMPLETE I mean the functional layout only.  Scripting for traps,
placement of traps, and art is not finished.

SCRIPTS - Kent is doing the vast majority of all the scripting for traps,
puzzles, and room entrances and exits for the entire temple.
Status - Uncomplete
Needs - A lot of work (Kent and I will communicate as necessary on this)

ART - Alex is working with me on the following objects, Alex and Eric please
correct me if any of this is wrong
Succubus
Injured Man
Treasure
Pillars
Textures for floors and walls
Spiked log
Torches

Other art - Beast temple, Old man
Anything additional I think I will want or need I will discuss with Eric and
upon his approval, post it to the necessary people.
Status - Incomplete
Needs - A lot of work (and work current finished objects to be checked in)

Any other questions or concerns about the temple please let me know!  I am
also open to suggestions, constructive critism, etc, so if anyone has ideas
as always feel free to pitch them! Though the closer I get to completion the
less likely it will be that things will be changed.