[project1dev] Re: Temple Update [Informative]

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:18:39 -0700

This is a great overview Nick, thanks a lot for posting it.  All I can
think of input wise is to tell you not to forget about the rest of the
art team - Chris Sherman and Katie have been making excellent art, and
from the looks of your list of requested art you're going to need all
the hands you can get.  Getting everyone involved is definitely a
plus.  If you feel like Alex can take care of what you need tho, by
all means.

What Alan said about being in sync is a great point, giving us a heads
up like this is really helpful :)