Re: vb code?

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:41:04 -0400

Hi Alex:
I am talking about the Options settings under the Tools Menu. There are many settings I use to make the IDE more friendly to Windoweyes. You can eliminate the leading tabs and spaces on lines, that is a pain for me. You turn off animation, set the Docs to Tabbed Docs, and do that for each window you first encounter in normal working within the ide, set on line numbering and I turned off the thing that pops up coding suggestions and set the error notification so the error window is not such a problem. Rick USA