RE: vb code?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:20:22 -0400

Yes I am the head coder on what was one of the first Commercial muds on the
internet.  It started out with the original Diku team back in 1987 on a Dec
alpha machine and grew into what is now the VME which stands for the
Valhalla mud engine.  At the height of muds we had 98 people on a night
steady and a database of 36,000 players.  We still have a few VME business
muds out there and Valhalla still stands on its own.

Ken