Re: Difference between .brf and .brl files

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:15:50 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the answers, folks.  Would it then generally be safe to assume
that if a back translator can work with .brf files, it can also work with
.brl files, since they are less complex?  Specifically, I am incorporating
NFBTrans as a utility to open .brf files in EdSharp and have them
converted to readable text.  I have this working fairly well with English
.brf files.  I do not have a true .brl file to test with, however, so am
wondering if I can use the same process for that file extension.  If
anyone can point me to a public URL of a .brl file, I could try it.

Jamal