Re: jaws9 beta

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:48:06 -0700

totally agreed, reporting is great, anything else other than proposing fixes until FS gets to it, and I would say Pass those fixes to FS as well as us would be a good thing, but any more than that is bellyaching and I agree that it should be cut off, smile

thanks,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>