Re: jaws9 beta

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:57:11 -0400

Hi,
I totally agree with this, and instead of complaining on this list, please
constructively take the time to report issues to FS.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Sina Bahram"
             <sbahram@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       jaws9 beta

             10/02/2007 08:28
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

I would urge all of you to report like crazy.

I've already filed at least six bugs, if not more, and I am hoping that my
experience with the .net bugs repeats itself and they fix these things.

Obviously, don't make them frivolous, and try not to make them useless bug
reports such as those that are the fault of a particular software
application, instead of FS doing something wrong in jaws, but I hope they
will take them to heart.

the email address you should report to is:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been using the subject prefix of:

jaws9 beta bug report

followed by a colon followed by a space and then a short subject for the
problem.

It helps them a great deal if you include steps on how to reproduce the
bug.

Good luck all

Take care,
Sina