Re: jaws9 beta

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:53:58 -0400

Hi,
Saying what is wrong and confirming it among list members is fine. Going on
for days about it isn't. I will go that far and I feel that's OK.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Marlon Brandão
             de Sousa"
             <splyt.lists@gmai                                          To
             l.com>                    programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: jaws9 beta

             10/04/2007 02:33
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Agree, specially in terms of related programming things such as how it
works with vs and such.
Marlon

2007/10/4, inthaneelf <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I hear what your saying Jim, but knowing what is "not quite right" in the
j9
> beta would be helpful to the rest of us, eh?
>
> yes most definitely let if s know, but I would like to know as well,
smile

> thanks,
> inthane
> . For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and
Links
> to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
> http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
> . to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming
> languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
> http://fruitbasketdemo.alacorncomputer.com

cc
> >             bounce@freelists.
> >             org
Subject
> >                                       jaws9 beta
> >
> >             10/02/2007 08:28
> >             PM
> >

> >             Please respond to
> >             programmingblind@
> >               freelists.org
> >

> > I would urge all of you to report like crazy.
> >
> > I've already filed at least six bugs, if not more, and I am hoping that
my
> > experience with the .net bugs repeats itself and they fix these things.
> >
> > Obviously, don't make them frivolous, and try not to make them useless
bug
> > reports such as those that are the fault of a particular software
> > application, instead of FS doing something wrong in jaws, but I hope
they
> > will take them to heart.
> >
> > the email address you should report to is:
> >
> > support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > I've been using the subject prefix of:
> >
> > jaws9 beta bug report
> >
> > followed by a colon followed by a space and then a short subject for
the
> > problem.
> >
> > It helps them a great deal if you include steps on how to reproduce the
> > bug.
> >
> > Good luck all
> >

> > Take care,
> > Sina