Re: Is Android Programming Accessible?

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:20:38 -0500

hi,

i called a local at&t wireless store and most of what they sell are the android operating system. will mobile speak be created for this system or will there possibly be a free open source app to make these phones talk? i would like to get an unlocked phone with no monthly fee off ebay for a low talk time charge when needed solution.
Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>