RE: Is Android Programming Accessible?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:15:04 -0400

Yes and the speech input is even unbelievable .  You could even talk to thee
thing and text if you want.  The one thing I recommend is you wait till
there are some new handsets with keyboards.  I have an old hand set but it
has a keyboard and I have hacked it to have 2.2 on it.  I am waiting
actually for the Ericson but it won't be out till probably 2011.

Ken