Re: Drupal and Microsoft CMS Options?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:48:58 -0700

Frankly, Rick, I think if you're gonna use a cms, u need to use
something that will host on a linux platform. Windows hosting is just
too insecure. Seriously.

Wordpress is also a good choice for a cms. It's accessible & allows
updating-by-owner. The person's site does not have to look like a
blog, either--it's very configurable & quite a bit easier than drupal.
I really do recommend it for those sites where the owners just wanna
update their content easily. It's normally associated w/small sites,
but I think larger concerns, e.g., I think I read NY times, also uses
it.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride