RE: Drupal and Microsoft CMS Options?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:27:22 -0500

Oh gosh, Jamal, thanks!  These anti-Microsoft folks are killing me!  And
whoever called Mojo Portal "Mojo thing that no one has heard of" better
think again.  I'm a volunteer on the project, and I don't appreciate
people's work being insulted.  And besides, that CMS works on Linux despite
it's coding.