Commodo

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:25:46 +0200

Hi,

I've installed again Jaws 8 because I heard from many of the list members that it works very well with Commodo.
However, I found that it works not as bad as Jaws 6, but horrible enough.

I told you about that issue that I cannot read the title of the currently opened perl file with the Jaws cursor on the tab title, because Commodo seems to pop-up a menu when I move the Jaws cursor.

Well, it seems that this problem is the same with Jaws 8 as with Jaws 6. What were you doing to be able to do that?

Thanks.

Octavian