Re: Commodo

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 22:42:56 +0800

Hi. You know, the more i explored Open komodo and Komodo edit, the more i fell in love with them. Having said that, I realise that GW micro has made a genuine attempt to make mozilla based products accessible, hence giving me the chance to explore the potential of these great tools. I did not even have to consider writing window eyes set files for them because they were so accessible out of the box, and i must admit that I was pleasantly surprised. Now, if intellisence were included as part of the products' development, they would really go places, not to mention build and debug capabilities, which might induce the folks at microsoft to be on their toes when it comes to the non .net languages. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:47:58 +0200
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yes, for a benefit. But I haven't seen Commodo's benefits until now.

In fact I've seen some of them I've already announced, but I still haven't found those hotkeys for defining bookmarks, and jumping to them... and a few
other things I already told about.

Which are those features for working with a perl program?
That I can jump from a subroutine to the next one? This can be made very
easy with TextPad with a simple find, because I never bothered to make a
script or something that does that.

Octavian