Re: Commodo

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:15:28 +0200

Is anyone that has a little sight able to test if Commodo use to pop up menus when hovering the mouse cursor over some parts of the program? In that case it would be a Commodo bug, not a Jaws one. Commodo should react only to mouse clicks and not to mouse movements to pop up menus.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>