[program-java] Re: Oracle

  • From: Anna Giller <anna.giller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:42:12 -0400

Don, thanks!

Please keep me posted.

Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Raikes
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:07 PM
To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-java] Re: Oracle

Anna,

Ok so here is what I have discovered:

1. jora interesting but not real accessible got stuck trying to explore a
connection. Couldn't figure out how to browse database objects.

2. OEPE: also interesting, but also not real good on db administration
tasks. I haven't figured out how to create/edit/drop objects and/or
grant/revoke privileges.

So I guess I would say back to the drawingboard for now.