[procps] Re: cgroup support for new top

  • From: Jan Görig <jgorig@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:21:44 +0200

Hi Jan,

Craig is just about to commit my latest patchset and it will break "our" cgroup
patch.  But don't worry, I've got a replacement ready to go when that happens.  Should I
send it directly to you or would this mailing list be better?
This mailing list is better place.
As for top readiness, he'll be good to go with Craig's commit.  It's actually
more robust than the current version.  However, be sure to review the
README.top for other user interface changes that I hope won't cause you and
Fedora problems.

It is ok. New top will be placed in Fedora Rawhide that will be shipped as Fedora 16 sometimes in autumn. It is probably late to ship it in F15 which is in Beta RC state.