[procps] Re: cgroup support for new top

  • From: "Dr. Werner Fink" <werner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:05:00 +0200

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 09:22:36PM -0500, Jim Warner wrote:
> Hi Jan and Werner
>
> Craig has committed these changes to the newtop branch:
>  . the user is now alerted to rcfile errors
>  . cgroup support is now embedded
>
> There were other changes, but they were mostly internal.
> The commit message has additional details.

I've just commited my two small patches to be able to
use the ZAP_SUSEONLY define.  Now the new top looks
great, that is that I can use the oom badness column.

Maybe the define ZAP_SUSEONLY should be renamed as it
could be that others also want to use this feature?

Werner

--
Debian, Fedora and openSUSE fork of procps - http://gitorious.org/procps/