Re: [PCWorks] Burning CDs

  • From: David Grossman <dgrossman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:22:16 +0200

Clint, the client used CDR media, not CDRW, so there's no issue of deleting
a file. I wanted to add data to a multisession CDR disk that had been saved
under UDF.

As far as the second issue, as I wrote previously I want to know whether I
damaged the disk. I wrote, "I tried to add data to a multisession disk, but
Nero said that it would not fit. I removed some data [apparently not enough]
but received the same message. The third time I tried, after removing a lot
of the data, Nero said that the previous data would not be readable under
Windows. I tried to see it in a command window - no joy. How can I view and
copy the previous data? Is there a way to make it readable under Windows?"

David Grossman

Checked by AVG.
4:59 PM