Re: [PCWorks] Burning CDs

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:12:55 -0600

Sure, but we're back again to SSD HD's being too EM sensitive,
and back again to optical being the best for portable physical
storage medium.

Below I was just mentioning the types of storage I use
(portable AND non-portable) because none can be totally
trusted.  I guess I should have put a paragraph in there
somewhere.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner