-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:09:50 -0500

What Nex-Tech offers bundled with land line and long distance service is
Lightning Jack (if our home was in site of their other tower)  Trees
interfere with that one but the wireless is clearly visible from our house.
I am thinking Lightning Jack is like DSL??  The brochure concerning the data
card describes EVDO Coverage and says Nex-Tech Wireless utilized a
cutting-edge high-speed broadband network for data applications.
In fine print at the bottom it says Actual speeds may vary depending upon
network and conditions.  I will have a better idea as to how satisfactory it
will be when I get the 14 day trial going.
Sandi