-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 23:24:31 -0400

I can't say.  This may sound funny, but in my home we have division of labor.
My job is to spend money, my wife's is to pay the bills <chuckle>
We have high speed internet bundled with cable TV and phone.  Whatever it is,
it
is reasonable.

 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 A friend hears the song in my  heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

 --  Unknown

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:17:41 -0700, Hank Smith wrote:

|  what are you paying a month? do you have bundle, and what are your
|  speeds? can any one else chime in? also any thaughts on qwest
|  fiberoptics? thaughts on that as well. am internet shopping. Hank -
|  ---- Original Message ----- From: "Keyboard Cowboy"
| <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx> To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday,
|  July 21, 2008 5:40 PM Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed
|  internet
|

| |  I have Cox in AZ (Scottsdale) and it's worked well and fairly
| |  reliably for me. Regards,
| |
| |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
| |  ,,,,,,,,
| |  Õ¿Õ¬
| |  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>----------- Cincinnati, OH
| |  -- Scottsdale, AZ NRA Life Member
| |  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>----------- A hug is a
| |  great gift, one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion
| |  and it's easy to exchange.
| |
| |
| |  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
| |
| |  On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:47:13 -0700, Hank Smith wrote:
| |
| | |  hello here in parts of tucson az we have cox cable, comcast,
| | |  sattle brook something or other I forget the name, and I
| | |  think charter. my question is is cox any good? what about
| | |  charter?
| | |  also heard a add for qwest 20 megs fiber should I look in to
| | |  that or that expensive? need some advice for high speed
| | |  internet oppsions will be moving into apartment in october
| | |  will be staying with folks in september will be gone in
| | |  august packing the rest of my crap and moving to tucson.
| | |  thanks Hank
| | |
| |  |
| | |
| |  |
| | |  To access our Archives:
| | |  //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
| | |
| |  |
| | |  To contact only the PCTT Mod Squad, write to: pctechtalk-
| | |  moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
| | |  --
| | |
| |