-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:28:39 -0400

Hi Lil,
    I'm sorry to hear about hubby and hope things are looking up by now.

    It's disappointing to hear of your bad connections with the ISP,
especially since I basiccally convinced Sandi to put Hughes on hold
indefinitely, but at least she'll get to test things out for a bit without
commitment.  Hopefully her experience will not mirror yours.  On the other
foot (I'm tired of always picking on the hand    lol), it's good to hear
that you're finally getting a land line broadband account.  Congrats!
:O)

Peace,
Gman