-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:00:48 -0400

Hahaha!!

Remember, my connection was at 0 kb/s for just about 3 years not too long
ago.  Although I must admit that I was happy with the price at least.  Since
then, the area has been enabled with dial-up, we later switched over to
satellite to get better speeds (big mistake) and now the area finally has
some form of DSL.

If you're interested in a faster connection, toot your horn at them often
and get the neighbors to do the same.  They will never give it to an area
that is not asking for it.

Peace,
Gman