-=PCTechTalk=- high speed internet

  • From: "Hank Smith" <hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:47:13 -0700

hello here in parts of tucson az we have cox cable, comcast, sattle brook
something or other I forget the name, and I think charter.
my question is is cox any good?
what about charter?
also heard a add for qwest 20 megs fiber should I look in to that or that
expensive?
need some advice for high speed internet oppsions will be moving into apartment
in october will be staying with folks in september will be gone in august
packing the rest of my crap and moving to tucson.
thanks
Hank