-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:56:50 -0500

internet serviced in many overseas countries have had gigabyte limits for
years now... while 5 gigs is alot, when you are downloading videos, that can
get eaten up quickly.  have read that most all ISPs will be enforcing a
limit now.

I've had bellsouth [the new AT&T] for years now and love it.  haven't
noticed much of a change with AT&T taking over the world again... so that's
a good thing.

~§~