-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:35:14 -0500

G, how difficult is it going to be to get my address changed over after
HughesNet gets my system installed?  I suppose I will still have my
SandiBeach address with g-mail until I can get the new one set up in Outlook
Express?  What information do I need from HughesNet to make the address
change?  I suspect this is very elementary but I have never done this
before.
Sandi