-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:34:51 -0400

How big is the file?  How much total memory does the system have?

Will it open OK in Word?  You may need to break a single large file down
into chapters or other smaller segments and then print one segment at a
time.

Another option might be to take it to Kinko's or Staples and have them print
the file.

You might consider putting the book into an e-book so it could be
distributed as a file and then read in a book reader or Word or similar
device or program.

Don