-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:59:18 -0400

well this isjust confusing........you get to this page and at thetop it says
SIW, but the only download is something called Lansweeper..........I
downloaded that and looked at the .pdf and as is 99.9% of the time, it's
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over my head............so I keep rooting around and
finally click on one of the review sites and find something called SIW to
download.  why does this sites say SIW but doesn't have a link to download
SIW?  No wonder I stay confused all the time ;-p

Sandy