-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 01:45:52 -0400

Actually, I believe that setting a limit like this is the answer to enormous
additional profits and also serves to curb the internet's momentum toward
high bandwidth services such as online movie rentals, YouTube, etc..  Check
out the site below and decide for yourselves.

http://stopthecap.com/

Peace,
Gman