-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:12:45 -0400

oh that reminds me, lolololol................somehow today the popping sound
i was hearing from my brand new pc stopped, lol.  i'm not getting very good
sound from my speakers and was turning the pc around a lot looking to m ake
sure everytyhing was plugged where it's suppoed to be and somehow maybe i
got it stopped.  we'd opened the beast up over the weekend and Rick said he
could tell it was coming from down in the bottom (which is hidden by a
plastic plate) and not from the harddrive area at all.  my moving it all
around in the first place trying to hook up my external to different usb
ports and changing usb cords, etc maybe started it.  i guess i'm going to
have to buy a new set of speakers, cause the sound's not great at all on
these and i love my music so much and have been having withdrawal.