-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 19:03:18 -0400

Sandi,
    Does 'Invited to "TRY" wireless' mean there's a quick "Out" if it
doesn't perform well for you?  If so, cancel that Hughes appointment pronto
and let the nice wireless folks have the first crack at your business.
Chances are very good that you'll suffer a LOT less lag and be provided much
higher speeds, to boot.

    But don't go in blind.  Make sure you research the snot out of the
wireless company before signing any long term contracts and that you
completely understand their terms.  All of them!

Peace,
Gman