-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to GMan, Thanks for the tip on Linda....... :-)

  God Bless
  Becky

GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Becky,
Linda moved on a while back when her own group demanded more of her
time. Some of the others are, for one reason or another, no longer members
but we leave up their pics to show that they're always welcome back. I have
tried to get in touch with some of them, only to discovere that their addy
is no longer valid. :O(

I really love the idea of adding that postscript to Neil & NS's pics.
Thank you for suggesting it.

Peace,
GMan