-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 04:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

Now your talking young man, getting closer to my preferred price of 0 with a
rebate of 500.00, you know we have important things to buy to make you fellers
happy :-) makeup, getting our hair done, manicures........LOL

  Becky
GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Becky,
I found the "Silencer 360 Dell" for $67 at PC Powerzone. While I've
never personally dealt with them before, they have scored high marks for
customer satisfaction at several retailer ratings sites I check before doing
business with anyone online.

http://store.pcpowerzone.com/pcpocoulsi36.html

Peace,
GMan