-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:38:36 -0400

"Young man"? You MAKE me feel young, that's for sure, hehe.
Not in the Marine Corps, but much respect to ANYONE that's ever served this
country. I could never make it in the Corps. Though, between you and me (ok,
and the whole list), I am in law enforcement.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= YAHOO: SirTroth