-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:38:47 -0500

Becky,
    I have known SirTroth (at least online) for what seems like a hundred
years and I can truly attest that the man has a heart of gold.  I'll also go
so far as to debunk his statement that he'd never make it in the Marine
Corps.  His only problem with that is that they wouldn't allow him to take
his laptop on drills.         ;O}

Peace,
GMan