-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:44:13 -0500

Becky,
    You'll need to sign up to YahooGroups and then join the PCTechTalk group
there.  We used to be exclusively at YahooGroups, but we moved here to get
away from some of their server problems (lots of bouncing emails and too
restrictive a policy on certain things).  We still keep the old group up on
there so we can use the Files and Photos are of that site.  You'll find them
inside the YahooGroups' PCTechTalk group.

Peace,
GMan