-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:10:02 -0400

By now you should have the image.  I had checked to see if it went
through as a cut and paste rather than an attachment--and i saw that it
did not.  As I said, it just shows the main folders.  If you need screen
shots of each of the folders open, just let me know.  Thanks for all
your patience and help.
Beverly