-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 18:03:51 -0400

Beverly,
    Yes, the one I used was only an example.  Firefox creates random folder
names for each profile, so no two are alike.  When you get to the part where
you install the newest version (2.0.0.14 as of this writing), you will see
it create a different folder name for the 'new' profile.  So, replace my
example (21qqzbva.default) with the one you found on your own system
(ccm1moc8.default) throughout the directions.  And expect the fresh
installation to come up with something other than the one I used, too (i.e.
you will NOT see fo4mt92m.default, but something similar).      :O)