-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:41:54 -0700

What bothers me about an update is this is the only program I have that will
open a certain file I need to use...I don't use the current program for
anything but this one file..it's an excel file an I don't have Excel.. other
wise I use MS Works...I wonder if updating is really worth while..... mmmmm