-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:56:23 -0500

Thanks, Dr. Benway.  Yes that helps.  There is so much to learn that it will
keep me busy for quite a while.  And, if there is not a lot of difference, I
will just stick with what I have and not have that huge download.
I have been wanting to visit the forums on the support site but I am having
a heck of a time getting my password to work. I have Roboform and I tried
using the generate new password.  Either that messed up or I did (probably
me!)  Anyone else on the list have Roboform?  Any problems with it?  I have
the purchased version.
Sandi