-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:02:37 -0400

ML,
    The simple rule "If it ain't broke, ..." applies to software, too.  As
long as you're getting what you need from it, there's no need to even look
to see if there's an update.  However, the next version of Excel might
introduce some stuff that the current version of OpenOffice (OO) can't read.
Once you start receiving Excel files that contain these extras, you'll be
forced to start thinking about it.  I'd wait til then.      :O)

Peace,
GMan