-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:23:44 -0400

But since I'm stuck with a dial-up account for the forseeable future, I need
the CD version if I want to give the apps, updates and such a spin.  Yes, I
could just download what interests me, but it would still take nearly the
entire month to get them (most things they recommend tend to interest me)
and I have too many other things I'd rather download over that time.
:O)

Peace,
GMan