-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:42:09 -0400

The links are screwed up on this post. Here is what it SHOULD be:
BestDealMagazines... $4.69 for 1-year subscription
http://tinyurl.com/2o7jl3

MagsForLess... $4.99 for 1-year subscription
http://tinyurl.com/2v79de

DiscountMags... $8.99 for 1-year subscription
http://tinyurl.com/2use7r

SpeedyMags... $9.90 for 1-year subscription
http://tinyurl.com/2tovly

Enjoy!

======================================
= SirTroth